Calling all Boutique & Lifestyle Hotels worldwide!
There are many hospitality awards in the world, but only one dedicated specifically to the boutique & lifestyle hospitality industry sector!
This is YOUR OPPORTUNITY to enter your property in the Boutique & Lifestyle Hospitality Awards Competition. Follow the links below. Note: Anyone may attend the Awards Luncheon in Miami being held on September 15th. See the link below to register. Limited seating so register early.
The Boutique & Lifestyle Lodging Association (BLLA) and Hospitality Design Magazine (HD) are pleased to announce the first annual Boutique & Lifestyle Hospitality Awards, co-founded and produced by BLLA and HD.
The Awards are now open for entry.
The Awards are an opportunity for properties to be recognized in achieving overall success throughout a number of important and equally-weighted categories being considered during the judging process. These categories include:
– Design & Architecture
– Food & Beverage
– Customer Service
– Marketing & Sales
– Occupancy & Revpar
Winning entries will be honored at the Boutique & Lifestyle Hospitality Awards Luncheon, a gourmet networking extravaganza that will be held September 15, 2010 at the Miami Beach Convention Center, and will be showcased online in the Boutique & Lifestyle Hospitality Awards 2010 Winners Gallery on the BLLA website, Hospitality Design website, and editorial coverage in Hospitality Design Magazine.
The Awards judging panel consists of industry experts from the design and architecture, hospitality research, advertising, public relations, media, and digital marketing professions. They will rate each area of the online property Award submissions with an impartial rating.
– Pedro Colaco, CEO, GuestCentric Hospitality Booking Solutions
– Stephane Dupoux, CEO/Founder, Dupoux Design
– David L. Jones, Ph.D., Associate Professor, School of Hotel & Tourism Management, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
– Yasmine Mahmoudieh, CEO, Mahmoudieh Architecture & Interior Design
– Sean McMahon, President & CEO, EngineWorks Search Engine Marketing
– Ian Murray, Co-Founder, bigblueroad.com, Online Travel Marketing
– R. Mark Woodworth, President, Colliers PKF Hospitality Research
– Peter Yesawich, Chairman & CEO, Y Partnership
– TBD, Smith Travel Research
The Luncheon Awards ceremony includes a CEO Panel being moderated by John Russell, CEO, NYLO Hotels, on the subject of the ‘State of the Industry for Boutique & Lifestyle properties’. The esteemed panelists include:
– Janis Cannon, Vice President, IHG Global Brand Management, Hotel Indigo
– Jim Chu, Sr. Vice President, Hyatt (Hyatt Place)
– Michael Depatie, CEO, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants
– Raul Leal, President of Tecton Hospitality and Desires Hotels
Additionally, the 2010 Boutique & Lifestyle Hospitality Awards will recognize one individual as “Hotelier of the Year” for outstanding achievement in owning, managing and/or marketing a property or small brand.
The Boutique & Lifestyle Hospitality Awards will be judged during the weeks of August 16-30,2010.
Deadline to submit an entry is August 15, 2010.
To enter a property in the Awards Competition & View the Summary, click HERE (http://guest.cvent.com/d/7dq3sp)
To register to attend the Awards Luncheon on September 15th, 2010, click HERE (http://guest.cvent.com/d/zdqfc2/1Q)
Limited Sponsorship Opportunities Available- click HERE (http://guest.cvent.com/d/7dq3sp/1K) for more information.
Come Celebrate with us in Miami!