BLLA will shortly announce the completion of a year-long study on research conducted in the hospitality sector on the subject of the definitions of both boutique & lifestyle. This is a b2b type of study and the executive summary will be discussed at a conference this week in Miami.
BLLA’s Founder, Frances Kiradjian, will lead a panel discussion at The Lifestyle Boutique Hotel Investment Conference at The Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami . There is still time to register to attend. The link is: http://www.lifestyleboutiquelh.com/LBHD11/Public/Content.aspx?ID=1018676
Details of the panel:
Concurrent Breakout Sessions
What Is a Boutique or Lifestyle Hotel? (Splash 9-12)
Results of new research from BLLA delve into the definitions of boutique and lifestyle hotels. Panelists will also look at how hotels in the segment can differentiate themselves to guests and financing sources.
1. How do you position a Boutique for success?
2. Can a hotel be both “Boutique” and “Lifestyle”?
3. Do different financing sources view Boutique Hotels differently?
4. Describe key elements in your hotel which create a boutique experience?
5. How are customer expectations different in a boutique hotel?
6. How important are Marketing affiliations to a boutique hotel?
7. How important are customer reviews and how does the hotel manage that process?
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT HERE ON YOUR OWN DEFITNIONS OF BOUTIQUE OR LIFESTYLE HOTELS.